Whether you intend to keep growing your business, sell it or pass it onto others, it’s important to understand what drives up or undermines your companies value. That’s where the value builder score comes in.
What Is One-On-One Coaching?
This is our signature programme and the most results-driven coaching any business owner can put to use. Our one-on-one business coaching system is so solidly proven that we guarantee results for our clients. One-on-one coaching accelerates results, makes a real difference to your lifestyle and adds value to your business. Not sure why you need an ActionCOACH? By having regular one-on-one coaching sessions an ActionCOACH will use their experience to help you develop attainable long-term goals and strategies for your business.
Enlist on our programme and join hundreds of other business owners successfully increasing their profits. Designed for companies ready to commit to business growth. The coaching follows the ActionCOACH 6 steps framework which is proven to work for hundreds of thousands of companies. Contact us to find out more information on how to get involved.
4 reasons to get in touch...
- 1. Embed a culture of awareness, responsibility and ownership
- 2. Have a real fix on your results to share with your team
- 3. Invest in your team and grow your emergent leadership
- 4. Realise a new level of learning
- To ensure success, the one-on-one business coaching process starts with an alignment session to get absolute clarity on where the company is now and where you want it to be. The outcome of that drives the coaching programme.
- The first stage of one-on-one coaching process is normally around mastering time to enable the Owner/Directors to have time to work strategically on the business.
- The second stage is normally to review/set an outline of the business plan and set goals. The goals are explored and your coach will also look at personal goals to ensure the motivation and focus is rounded. One-on-one coaching sessions are weekly or fortnightly and because you’re probably spending the bulk of your time working ‘IN the business’, the focus for these sessions is working ‘ON the business’.
- Beyond that, it depends on the company and goals set at the alignment.
Is this suitable for my business?
This one-on-one business coaching programme is suitable for high quality businesses already experiencing steady growth, but with the goal to grow more rapidly. You’re probably working too many hours and your business would not survive without your constant attention. In other words, your business is not reaching its full potential.
These programmes are only for those fully committed to change and willing to embrace new challenges. These are the mindsets of the business owners who’ve achieved the spectacular results and award wins we’re so proud of.
One-on-one business coaching includes:
- Weekly or fortnightly coaching sessions
- Creation of clear action plans during each session
- Quarterly 90 Day Planning Workshops
- Full email and phone support, directly from your coach, between sessions
- Reviews & critiques of your marketing strategies, management systems, sales processes, time mastery, recruitment systems and anything else that’s relevant
- Complimentary “DISC” behavioural evaluations
- Templates and tools to conduct key business activities
- Access to our educational library including books, video education system, webcasts, whitepapers
- Access to additional world-class training eg. Brad Sugars Annual Tour, Business Excellence Forum & Awards
- Our absolute commitment to coach you towards your stated goals and hold you accountable for taking action to achieve them
“ActionCOACH has made a huge difference to my business since I started working with them. My Coach is extremely knowledgeable and every one-on-one coaching session produces great results in terms of clear goals for the next couple of weeks. We’ve improved the structure and systems of the business massively in the 9 months I’ve been having coaching which has been essential in helping us grow further. We now have clear long term goals and the help planning is giving us the best chance of getting there.” – Tailored Entertainment
“ActionCOACH provides a support network that you can turn to for ideas in all areas of business. They are there when you need them, the process and accountability they provide is essential in moving the business forward. It is also the personal perspective they provide and alter in you as well, my outlook on what I can achieve is far more positive, I started wanting to give up but now I want to expand and grow, I now love my business thanks to ActionCOACH.” -Little Angels Childcare Group
Our signature programme and the most intense: results-driven coaching that any business owner can put to use. This programme is suitable for high quality businesses already experiencing steady growth, but with the goal to grow more rapidly.
In reality, failure to plan is a plan to fail and for many business owners, who are caught up in the day to day of their business, finding time to plan for your business can seem impossible. By the end of your first GrowthCLUB, you will have a clear picture of where your business will be in 90 days time and a step-by-step plan to get you there.
What is it you actually want in your personal life? More time, money or fun? You may be wondering what that’s got to do with your business plan? Well, your business exists to provide money to do the things you want and also give you the time to do them.
A comprehensive programme that builds a strong foundation around all the main fundamentals of business – sales, marketing, and much more. Complete with over 320 business-building strategies for use in your business.
This monthly event is a great opportunity to learn, network with other businesses and to implement real changes into both your life and business. You will learn the secrets of success and receive coaching from the world’s number 1 business coaching company.
Looking to meet like-minded business owners and share strategies for boosting profits? At ProfitCLUB you will be coached to implement strategies for sales, marketing, communication, team-building and much more.
A good plan is essential for an successful business. This interactive two-day programme provides you with all the tools necessary to write a 1- or 5-year business plan which is goal-driven, simple, and easy-to-follow.